If you’re looking for cool hairstyles for men, go through this blog. Your hair reflects your success and masculinity. Adding some textures and styles can easily take you into the hall of follicular fame. Similarly, any wrong hairstyle will give a wrong notion about you to people.
When it comes to hairstyle inspiration, A-listers have enough for you. From Orlando Bloom’s long wavy hair to the mid-length waves of Bradley Cooper, the celebs have shown how to rock different hairstyles multiple times. Time and again, they have proved that the right haircuts can make you look bold, attractive, and stylish. We’ve picked some of the celebs and their hairstyles so that you can follow them. Let’s proceed.
- Celebs with Cool Hairstyles for Men
- Long Hair
- 1. Jared Leto’s Long Straight Hair
- 2. Christian Bale
- 3. Orlando Blooms’ Slick Back Curls
- 4. Avan Jogia’s Shaggy and Wavy Haircut
- 5. Jake Gyllenhall’s Bouncy Long Hair
- 6. Brad Pitt’s Angled Layers
- 7. Kit Harington’s Thick Curly Hair
- 8. Keanu Reeve’s Choppy Hair
- 9. James Dean’s Long Greaser Pompadour
- 10. Johnny Depp’s Swept Back Hair with Long Fringe
- Medium Hair
- 11. Matt Bomer’s Wavy Quiff
- 12. Ashton Kutcher’s Mop Top Haircut
- 13. Sam Claflin’s Curly Messy Haircut
- 14. Steve R. McQueen’s Curtain Hairstyle
- 15. Chris Hemsworth’s Textured Messy Spikes
- 16. Alan Cumming’s Cool Mohawk Hairstyle
- 17. Justin Bieber’s Beachy Dye Job
- 18. Matthew McConaughey’s Curly Bob
- Short Hair
- 19. Lionel Messi’s Neat Flop
- 20. Freddie Highmore’s Casual Mop
- 21. Chadwick Boseman’s Gentle Fade
- 22. Zayn Malik’s Crew Cut
- 23. Hugh Jackman Short Straight Ash Brunette Haircut
- 24. Justin Timberlake’s High Undercut Brushed Up Hair
- 20 Sexy Long Hairstyles for Men You’ll Fall in Love With
- 12 Sexiest Bald Black Men Who Look Damn Smart in Shaved Head
- 25 Stylish and Best Fade Haircuts for Black Men
- Also Read
Celebs with Cool Hairstyles for Men
1. Jared Leto’s Long Straight Hair
It’s perfectly maintained! It’s shining! These are the words properly suiting the long Jesus locks of Jared Leto. When he walks on the NY streets, he looks like a Lord Savior, who has come from the land of Milk and Gucci.
We understand that maintaining long hair isn’t easy. Trimming after every 2-3 months is essential. Also, use shampoo and conditioner that suits your hair type.
2. Christian Bale
Christian Bale has sported different cool hairstyles for men to date. But, his style reaches a whole new level instantly when he wears the long hairstyle. Even in long hairstyles, he has experimented with different looks. Some of the long haircuts Christian Bale has tried are wet long length, Caesar haircut with long hair, and frizzy long length. And every time, he looks dapper and smart in those hairstyles.
3. Orlando Blooms’ Slick Back Curls
This actor has embraced his natural curls. He knows well how to look camera-ready. The slicked-back curls are making him appear professional while inducing a strong sex appeal in his personality. He has created a perfect balance in his haircut, without making it look greasy.
To get this classic cool hairstyle for men, you need a little bit of patience and the right hair grooming products.
4. Avan Jogia’s Shaggy and Wavy Haircut
No doubt, Avan has ample mane. Then, why shouldn’t he show it off? Thankfully, the star never misses an opportunity to make the audience envious with his well-maintained shaggy hairstyle. He loves to keep it in a slightly relaxed manner. If you can maintain the length and luster of your hair just like Avan Jogia, no one will laugh at you for keeping your hair long.
5. Jake Gyllenhall’s Bouncy Long Hair
Full of natural bounce and glossy, Jake Gyllenhall is looking extremely handsome in long hair. This cool long hairstyle for men has been perfectly laid back to give an effortless look. If you’ve thick hair, go for this style. Instead of keeping it loose, you can also make a man bun.
Condition your hair regularly to maintain its smoothness. Use a sea salt spray to add more texture to this haircut.
6. Brad Pitt’s Angled Layers
The 2002 Emmy Award’s look of Brad Pitt. He has proved that sex appeal and style don’t go anywhere with aging. All you just need to know how to carry the style. Not only is this cool haircut complimenting his bone structure but also speaks of a certain glamor that only a few men can truly muster. Furthermore, this hairstyle is a great way to tame wild and thick tresses.
7. Kit Harington’s Thick Curly Hair
The dark long curls of Kit Harington are worthy of celebrity status. According to the celebrity groomer, Melissa DeZarate, you should have hydrated and healthy wavy hair to copy this style. Also, swap your gel for a cream to get the hair worthy of the Iron Throne.
8. Keanu Reeve’s Choppy Hair
Keanu has kept it classic. This is a bad boy haircut, which is definitely not for the faint-hearted guys. If you’ve facial hair, you can make women go crazy for you with this haircut.
9. James Dean’s Long Greaser Pompadour
Pompadour has been one of the favorite styles among men. James Dean has perfectly sported this cool hairstyle. Though the style has retro vibes yet you can give it a try.
10. Johnny Depp’s Swept Back Hair with Long Fringe
We’ve seen the iconic star of The Pirates of the Caribbean, Johnny Depp with long hair. And, every time, his long hair looks makes people envious. Trendy and modern, the swept-back hairstyle with long fringe can be a good choice for men having bangs.
11. Matt Bomer’s Wavy Quiff
Wavy quiff is a timeless hairstyle. Matt Bomer is here carrying a beach-inspired look. If your hair has some serious volume and height, you’re the perfect candidate for this haircut. Spice up the style even more with a subtle side part.
12. Ashton Kutcher’s Mop Top Haircut
Looking for something unique? Ashton’s mop-top cut can be your inspo. He has combed down the bangs for a mop-top-Esque hairstyle. No hair will be visible in the back. The bangs will touch the eyebrows. Go for this look if you have got the guts.
13. Sam Claflin’s Curly Messy Haircut
Celebrities are increasingly falling in love with tousled hairstyles. And, this pic of Sam Claflin is the proof. Claflin has naturally wavy hair and he has preferred to keep it messy. Finally, this haircut is making him look relaxed.
14. Steve R. McQueen’s Curtain Hairstyle
The curtain hairstyle is long on the top and shorter on the sides and back. Both curly and straight-haired guys can easily rock this style just as Steve has done here.
15. Chris Hemsworth’s Textured Messy Spikes
Chris Hemsworth has styled his hair in many ways. This cool haircut for men is all about the texture. Just like Chris, you’ll have fluffy long hair on the sides and on the top. At the sides, the hair will be thick and short. The hair at the top is spiked to create a badass look.
16. Alan Cumming’s Cool Mohawk Hairstyle
Badass and trendy, Mohawk is great for those who want to embrace a unique style. With shaved sides, Alan has here opted for a more dramatic look. First of all, dry your hair and then apply pomade. You’ll get a textured finish that will last for long.
17. Justin Bieber’s Beachy Dye Job
Bleached mid-length hair combed carelessly. That’s what Justin’s hair is looking here. Kurt Cobain’s followers have highly appreciated this rockstar-like hairstyle of Justin’s. You can simply let loose or brush your hair back. The choice is yours.
18. Matthew McConaughey’s Curly Bob
Matthew can literally flaunt any type of haircut. And, as you can see, this curly bob isn’t an exception. His soft curls are reflecting a dreamy and romantic vibe. If you’re planning to try this haircut, make sure to have some facial hair to further add to your masculinity.
19. Lionel Messi’s Neat Flop
The neat flop hair of Messi allows him to focus on the field only. Anyone who is ready to sport short hair can try this look.
20. Freddie Highmore’s Casual Mop
This is a low-maintenance hairstyle. Freddie’s hair has gentle waves brushed to the side to give a casual and relaxed look. Go for this hairstyle, especially if you don’t have a round face.
21. Chadwick Boseman’s Gentle Fade
Casual and cool, Chadwick’s has preferred to keep gentle skin fades on both sides to give this hairstyle a unique look. His natural-Afro textured hair is perfect for this hairstyle. Plus, his beard turning thin on the cheeks is matching his cool fade hairstyle.
22. Zayn Malik’s Crew Cut
If you don’t have the time to manage your hair, the crew cut is for you. We all know that this haircut is very famous among military professionals. Completely masculine, it will look awesome if you have got a short beard.
23. Hugh Jackman Short Straight Ash Brunette Haircut
The hair is cut short at the sides and back to give a neat look. To give some shape and texture, the hair at the top is a jagged cut. You need to trim your hair regularly to maintain this hairstyle. Anyone having a round, triangular, heart, or oval face shape can try this haircut.
24. Justin Timberlake’s High Undercut Brushed Up Hair
Justin has combed down his high undercut hair and brushed straight up his hair. Just like Justin, you can also enhance the shine of your hair by coloring it in chocolate brown shade.