Winter is the time of taking out sweaters from the corner of your closet. And, I love to add one or two new sweaters every year. Long sweaters are my favorite go-to dress during this season. You know what! I keep a track of my budget by shopping for them under $50. There are many cozy knit long sweaters for women with simple and interesting designs. Here’re some recommendations up my sleeves for those who love to fashion with long sweaters. Get your bank’s card ready. You’ll surely love the sweaters listed here.
- Different Trendy Long Sweaters for Women
- 1. High Neck Drop Shoulder Slit Sweater Dress
- 2. Belt Batwing Sleeve Surplice Sweater Dress
- 3. Leopard Drop Shoulder Open Front Cardigan
- 4. Off The Shoulder Lantern Sleeve Pullover Sweater
- 5. Turtleneck Cable Knit Chunky Sweater Dress
- 6. Buckle Belted Dual Pocket Sweater Dress – Deep Blue
- 7. Ribbed Long Sleeve Sweater Dress – Sepia
- 8. Cable Knit Sweater Tunic Dress
- 9. Chunky Drop Shoulder Mini Sweater Dress
- 10. Button Up Ribbed Bodycon Sweater Dress
- 11. Ribbed Twisted V Neck Knitwear
- 12. Drop Shoulder Colorblock Longline Sweater
- Are Long Sweaters Still in Style?
Different Trendy Long Sweaters for Women
1. High Neck Drop Shoulder Slit Sweater Dress
Perfect for casual events. It has a straight silhouette and is a blend of cotton and polyester. You will look like an absolute stunner by wearing knee-high boots with it.
2. Belt Batwing Sleeve Surplice Sweater Dress
Want to look hot during those chilly days? Pick this long sweater dress. This lightweight polyacrylic sweater will definitely give you the attention you deserve.
3. Leopard Drop Shoulder Open Front Cardigan
Leopard prints are not for the fainted hearts. They can add extra oomph to an ordinary dress. Bring out your boldness. Pair it with bright colors like red, pink, coral, or mint to get a super classy look.
4. Off The Shoulder Lantern Sleeve Pullover Sweater
Off the shoulder silhouette has something very feminine about it. Throw on your favorite denim to keep things simple. Go for this look to head to a date night or girls’ night out.
5. Turtleneck Cable Knit Chunky Sweater Dress
A simple cable-knit design. This is a cozy and versatile dress that you may wear with bare legs and knee-high boots.
6. Buckle Belted Dual Pocket Sweater Dress – Deep Blue
Undoubtedly, a belt is a good fashion accessory. Belts add a curve to an athletic figure. When accompanied by a sweater dress, belts can take your style to the next level. This buckle belted sweater dress can be your immediate pick for office.
7. Ribbed Long Sleeve Sweater Dress – Sepia
If you want to get low-key looks, try this ribbed long sleeve sweater dress. It has a cozy rib-knit texture and is knee-length. Made of pure cotton, this long sweater is perfect for casual as well as formal events.
8. Cable Knit Sweater Tunic Dress
This long sweater is a versatile mini dress. It works both as a simple long sweater and as a tunic sweater dress. Having an A-line silhouette, this sweater dress will look good on plus size women too. You can consider it for a romantic date night, if it’s biting cold outside, give the outfit a layer of the blazer.
9. Chunky Drop Shoulder Mini Sweater Dress
This cream-colored long sweater for women has a simple elegance. A thin belt and a minimalist flat can make you all set for a coffee run. And, if it’s sunny outside, then you have your sunglasses, right?
10. Button Up Ribbed Bodycon Sweater Dress
Button up this cozy knit sweater as a long dress. You can either keep your legs bare or pair it up with well-fitted jeans. This may look like a traditional cardigan but the stretchy fabric and the length will make it look stylish. Complete the look with heeled sandals or casual sneakers.
11. Ribbed Twisted V Neck Knitwear
Combining two of my favorite knitwear styles- the wrap style, and the sweater dress. Super-sexy. Its style has a feminine touch. Wear it with knee-high boots for a cocktail out on the town.
12. Drop Shoulder Colorblock Longline Sweater
This long sweater is a super versatile piece. Wear it with a jacket, or a scarf, or as a standalone piece. You’ll look as chic as you’re comfy.
Are Long Sweaters Still in Style?
For ultra-chic or on-trend look, fashionistas’ go-to’s are long sweaters. This style of winter clothes for women is not going to fade anytime soon. Not only they are seriously cute but also keep most of your body covered. So, you’ll feel warm when it’s too cold. Once you know how to style a long sweater, you won’t look sloppy in it.