Donning a suit daily can make you look more attractive than other guys. In fact, most women think men in suits are sexier than men with rippling abs. However, does that mean you should wear a suit every day?
A classic suit enhances the overall appeal of a man. Instead of making you look like an office drone, the suits make a person appear classy and professional.
Opt for a suit when in doubt. It’s always better if you are over-dress than if you are under-dress. If you’re getting late for the office, resort to a suit and you’ll dress up quickly, without the headache of assembling clothing pieces.
Why Should You Wear a Suit Everyday?
Suits are important in the professional aisle. A suit reflects success. In almost all cultures of the world, wearing a suit means telling others that you’re becoming a successful man. Some of the reasons for wearing a suit every day are:
1. Your suit can impress others and initiate a conversation.
2. The office rule is to dress formally.
3. A tangible aura of confidence will surround you.
4. Suits are timeless staples and age neutral.
5. Easy and a quick option as an officewear
6. Your job demands you to wear a suit.
While choosing, look for the right suit color combination to match your dress according to your office ambiance.
What Jobs Require You to Wear a Suit Daily?
Many jobs require you to look well-groomed and fresh-faced. Some of the jobs where wearing a suit is a nice asset are:
1. Model or fashion industry worker
2. Working as a managing director
3. Lawyer or banker
4. Broker or realtor
Apart from these jobs, any other job where you’ve to deal with your clients face-to-face, a suit can be a failsafe bet for you.
What are the Occasions Where You Can Wear a Suit?
Any occasion that speaks of special significance makes a suit the best foot forward. Here’re some of those occasions:
1. Job interview
3. Business party
6. Easter Church service
7. Graduation ceremony
8. Political debate
9. Business meetings
10. High-level presentations
11. Award ceremony
12. Dinner at a restaurant
13. Prom party
14. High-level negotiation
15. As a host of an event
Can You Wear a Suit for Casual Events?
The modern suits have landed in a good place. Their wide variety of styles and textures make them perfectly okay for even casual events. Just don’t limit them to any sartorial explanation.
Focus only on being relaxed while choosing a suit for casual events. Free yourself from the traps of accessories like ties, a pocket square, etc. Rather wear the suit over a denim shirt or a tee for a casual feel.
Points to Remember If You’re Wearing a Suit Daily
1. Wear the same suit not more than thrice a week.
2. Make sure you’re feeling comfortable wearing it all day long.
3. Dress the suit down to attend social occasions like a family get-together.
4. Black suits are very formal. For casual events, you can try navy, charcoal, or grey colors.
5. Do minor alterations. For instance, change the shirt. Make sure the altered shirt’s color and texture are not the same as the previous one.