Colorful marble nail designs can spruce up your manicure game within minutes. From the office to parties, you can wear them everywhere. This nail art looks artsy and glamorous on long nails. Similarly, marble nails add more spice to classic manis on shorter nails. Plus, you can easily master the art without even seeking help from an expert. Here’s how you can get the basic job done.
- How to Do Colorful Marble Nail Designs?
- Colorful Marble Nail Designs
- 1. Gold Wiring Marble Nails
- 2. Tye-Dye Marble Nail Design
- 3. Scarlet Sunset
- 4. Rainbow Torties
- 5. Swirling Neon Marble Nail Designs
- 6. Floral Marble Nails
- 7. Christmas Candy Cane
- 8. Translucent Red Almond Nails
- 9. Galactic Marble Manicure
- 10. Tiramisu Marble Nails
- 11. Neutral Shades Glitter
- 12. Short Coffin Marble Nail Design
- 13. Jewel Tone Colorful Marble Nails
- 14. Blue Marble Nail Designs
- 15. Mermaid Seashell Marble Gel Nails
- 16. Stiletto Purple Marble Nail Designs
- 17. Black and White Stiletto Marble Nails
- 18. Colorful Marble Nails
- 19. Green Marble Nails with Gold Flakes
- 20. Silver and Orange Marble Nail Designs
- 21. Bright Blue and White Water Marble Nail Design
- 22. White Gel Marble Nails
- 23. Winter Gel Marble Acrylic Nails
- 24. Gray Marble Nail Design
- 25. Off the Grid Marble Nail Designs
- 26. Beach Marble Nail Design
- 27. Cute Nude Marble Nails
- 28. At The Tip
- 29. Pastel Water Marble Nail Design
- 30. Water Marble Floral Nail Design
- 31. Rhinestone at the Center
- 32. Yellow Drag Marble Nail Design
- 33. Poptastic Toothpick Marble Nail Art
- 34. Simple Maroon Heart Marble Nails
- 35. Rainbow Colorful Marble Nail Design
- 36. Rose Gold Marble Nails
- 37. Baby Blue Marble Nail Art
- 38. Holographic Marble Nails
- 39. Vibrant Marble Nail Design
- 40. Starry Water Black Marble Nail Designs
- 41. Peachy Marbled Stone Nail Art
- 42. Autumn Leaves Marble Nail Designs
- 43. Winter Snowflake Marble Nails
- 44. Spider Web Marble Nail Design
- 45. Rainbow Drops Drag Marble Nail Design
- 46. Triangle Nude Marble Nails
- 47. 4th July Marble Nails
- Also Read
How to Do Colorful Marble Nail Designs?
The things you required are:
A) Nail polishes of different colors
B) A toothpick
C) A bowl of water
Apply your desired nail color on nails to create the base and let it dry. Once dried, cover your fingers with masking tape to prevent the spreading of nail polishes on your fingers. Now, drop different nail polish colors one by one into the bowl. Make sure the drops are falling on the previous drops. Swirl the drops with the help of the toothpick. After that, dip your fingers into the swirled polish and lift them carefully. You’ll get the designs of marble right on your nails. Finally, remove the masking tape. Finish it off by giving it a top coat.
When it comes to marble nail design ideas, the color possibilities are endless. If you want to create an out-of-the-box marble manicure, read ahead for a little inspiration.
Colorful Marble Nail Designs
1. Gold Wiring Marble Nails
The golden wiring on the nails is making this simple nail design gorgeous. Just pick two colors of your choice and follow the procedure mentioned above. Compliment the design by pasting a narrow strip of gold-colored metal on the nails. However, you’re free to explore your creativity while pasting the strip.
2. Tye-Dye Marble Nail Design
If you’ve got an adventurous heart, you’ll surely love this marble nail art. The color combination is perfect. But, that shouldn’t stop you from customizing the look by trying other combinations. You just need to pick colors that complement each other. In case, you’re feeling that the look is a bit bland, add some silver touch to give the oomph.
3. Scarlet Sunset
Nature-lovers can try this manicure. Looks like a romantic sunset, it can be a good choice for Valentine’s Day nail design. Moreover, this gorgeous and stunning nail art will bring peace to your mind as soon as you look at it.
4. Rainbow Torties
Full of calming colors have made this beautiful nail art. No doubt, it is an excellent summer nail design that has the effect of rainbows. Not only rainbow nails are becoming popular among women these days but are also a way to bring colorful touches in your life. Gorgeous and dreamy, this nail art looks best with pastel colors.
5. Swirling Neon Marble Nail Designs
Neon colors are vibrant and great for nighttime parties. Create a black base. Pour a few drops of your favorite color into a bowl of water. Swirl the drops with a toothpick. Dip your nail on which you want to see this design. Lift the nail carefully. Use a cotton swab to get rid of the excess nail polish on your finger. Very easy, isn’t it?
6. Floral Marble Nails
Who doesn’t love flowers? So, portray a poppy flower in this quirky way. You don’t need many colors to get this wonderful floral design on your nails. Though asymmetric yet cool and stylish. It’s not necessary that you should go with these two colors only. Choose whatever color you like.
7. Christmas Candy Cane
Candy color stripes will remind the seers of Christmas Day. This nail art creates a festive mood. It is a water marble nail art design where the white, red, and green colors have been painted horizontally. Giving a silver or a golden touch to this nail art can take your endeavor to the next level.
8. Translucent Red Almond Nails
Show off the almond shape of your nails with these translucent red almond marble nails. Elegant and stylish, you can easily choose this design for parties and even for the office. And, you can never go wrong with cherry-red nails. Plus, this is an easy-to-do manicure.
9. Galactic Marble Manicure
Wow, look at the rich shades of deep purple. This nail design is based on the theme of the night sky. The twinkling of stars is making this nail design awesome. With just the right amount of shimmer, you can easily recreate this galactic marble art on your nails.
10. Tiramisu Marble Nails
I’m already having cravings for my favorite sweet, Tiramisu. The beautiful shades of off-white, brown, and beige are reminding of the sweetness. Trying this art on your nails may raise your desire to eat this sweet. So fitness freaks, be careful!
11. Neutral Shades Glitter
Reflects exactly the marbles of a floor, but definitely in a glittering way. The glitter, glossy finish, and unique marble designs are accentuating the beauty of the nails altogether. Though not super bold yet this marble nail design has something to take you to the limelight.
12. Short Coffin Marble Nail Design
A stylish and creative idea of doing manicures at home. The nails are simply painted with white, bold black, and light pink colors. Give the nails an extra-gorgeous look by adding two stripes of gold horizontally on one nail of a hand. If you don’t want to use pink, white, and black combinations, go for gold and grey.
13. Jewel Tone Colorful Marble Nails
This beautiful nail art hasn’t spared any detail while painting the nails. If you’re looking for some unique colorful marble nail designs, consider this. The array of colors has made the three marble accent nails stand out from other common nail designs.
14. Blue Marble Nail Designs
Classic blue is the shade that is not going to fade anytime sooner. This nail art is totally one of a kind take on the trend of marble nail designs. Moreover, you can easily recreate the look within minutes. Wherever you’re going, wear this art on your nails and flaunt.
15. Mermaid Seashell Marble Gel Nails
Gorgeous has taken to the next level. We won’t say that you can easily achieve this look. On the contrary, if you want to beautify your nails with this mermaid seashell design, having patience and doing practice are the secrets. However, you can watch the tutorial here.
16. Stiletto Purple Marble Nail Designs
Dark purple flatters any skin tone. If you’ve short and stiletto-shaped nails, this nail design is exclusively for you. The cool shade of purple glitter is making the marble designs on accent nails unique and stylish.
17. Black and White Stiletto Marble Nails
Black and white is a very popular combination. It looks classy. If you want to try these kinds of black and white marble nail designs, watch the tutorial here.
18. Colorful Marble Nails
These colorful marble nails are perfect for the evening. Such nail colors will jazz up your entire outfit. You can wear them to weddings, parties, and dinner dates.
19. Green Marble Nails with Gold Flakes
Elegant and stylish nails. The emerald green Marble nails have golden flakes at the edges. This nail art is looking more gorgeous because it is created on a white base.
20. Silver and Orange Marble Nail Designs
Get that tropical vibe with this orange and silver marble nail art. Its light shade makes it perfect to wear during summer. The glitters used in the second image add extra gorgeousness to the nails.
21. Bright Blue and White Water Marble Nail Design
If you’re headed on vacation this summer then THIS is the manicure for you. Want to know how to do this blue and white marble nail design? Check out this video here.
22. White Gel Marble Nails
23. Winter Gel Marble Acrylic Nails
Use peach, light blue, and black nail colors to start this acrylic marble nail design. Generally, acrylic nails last for six to eight weeks. However, a filling may be required after every 2-3 weeks depending on the growth of your nails.
24. Gray Marble Nail Design
Amp up your manicure game with the stunning color combination of grey, black, and white. A mixture of ombre, glitter, and marble designs is surely making this nail art glamorous and subtle.
25. Off the Grid Marble Nail Designs
First of all, create the marble design. Once dried, use a nail art tool or toothpick and black nail polish to draw the grids.
26. Beach Marble Nail Design
You need three nail polishes – light blue, greenish-blue, and white and a base coat and quick dry top coat to recreate this nail art. Read the step-by-step tutorial here.
27. Cute Nude Marble Nails
Nude colors are available in various shades. Choose a brown shade if you have dark skin. However, women having very light skin can opt for a beige shade of the nude color.
28. At The Tip
Easy to achieve and incredibly pretty. In fact, this is one of the modern ways to decorate your nails with marble nail art. The gold foils used here are giving this manicure a chic upgrade.
29. Pastel Water Marble Nail Design
Pastel colors are all the rage right now. The colors you need for this pastel marble nail design are pink, green, gold, and light green. A makeup sponge is also required.
30. Water Marble Floral Nail Design
31. Rhinestone at the Center
32. Yellow Drag Marble Nail Design
33. Poptastic Toothpick Marble Nail Art
Check out the infographic below to know how to do this poptastic marble nail art.
Image and Infographic: Source
34. Simple Maroon Heart Marble Nails
Planning to make your Valentine’s Day look perfect? Consider this heart-centered Valentine’s Day nail design.
Go through this nail art tutorial to create art at home.
35. Rainbow Colorful Marble Nail Design
36. Rose Gold Marble Nails
Fall-inspired classic nail art has been done here using the rose gold shade. The warm undertone of rose gold makes it suitable for all skin tones.
37. Baby Blue Marble Nail Art
38. Holographic Marble Nails
Holographic marble nails are extremely trendy. These marble nail designs are great for any night party. While recreating, wrap a tape around each nail to prevent excess polish on your fingers.
39. Vibrant Marble Nail Design
40. Starry Water Black Marble Nail Designs
Whether you love to read about your star sign every night or are an astrology nerd, these unique starry marble nails are bound to make you feel lost in the beauty of the night sky.
41. Peachy Marbled Stone Nail Art
42. Autumn Leaves Marble Nail Designs
43. Winter Snowflake Marble Nails
Welcome the winter with this dark snowflake nail design. Whether you’ve oval, square, or round nail shape, it suits everyone.
44. Spider Web Marble Nail Design
Looking for some spooky and Halloween-inspired nails? Get some webbed effect on your nails against a blue backdrop. Spider web marble nail art looks good on both short and long nails.
45. Rainbow Drops Drag Marble Nail Design
46. Triangle Nude Marble Nails
The geometric patterns used in this marble nail art look excellent on long nails. Combine nude pink, white, and black to create these summer-perfect eye-catching geometric nails. It has one of those combinations that will suit any skin tone.
47. 4th July Marble Nails
Give your nails a patriotic look this 4th of July. Whether you’re headed to a family picnic or hosting your own backyard BBQ, this Fourth of July nail art will let you express your independence from boring nails.